Mar 12, 2010

The Sky Might Fall


boots, Forever 21. pants, H&M. studded belt, thrifted (Avalon, Pgh). watch, Target. knit tank, thrifted. black hooded top, Express. turquoise pendant macrame, Erin Magoc.
Photography by Erin Magoc

I've been listening to a lot of Kid Cudi, post modern music making at its most catchy,  hence the title.  The sky might fall but I'm not worried at all man, cause it's finally warm out!  All the snow is melting, and flips flops are once again acceptable.  And then you see 'em gray clouds up above man, metaphor to my life, man....ok that lyric is kinda depressing, how about 'til then I roll more than I've ever rolled...happy 60 degree Friday everyone.

6 comments:

UnoCosa said...

very cool!!! i love this outfit alot, and who cares if the sky falls if it's all bright and sunny ;-)))

have a great weekend, xx

Amy said...

Cool outfit!!!

The F Word Online said...

thrifted belt ?? thats a great find !

xx lue

Clare said...

Love the knitted tank, great find. Thanks for following my blog!

iliketweet.blogspot

x

Jenny said...

You have a great blog! I'm following..hope you'll follow me too!
http://jennysopencloset.blogspot.com/

Damien said...

Great blog, gym time is amazing idea!

wibiya

Web Analytics