Jan 29, 2010

Um...


I don't know how many times I've asked myself, "why am I studying literature?"  But here I am, once again, frustrated beyond belief with school.  What will all this work yield?  Where will it take me?  Nowhere?  Nah, I'm not really that negative...I am however bogged down by work, and therefore have not posted in 10 long days, and I apologize, it will probably be a few more days until I have another outfit post because everyone in my house has the stomach flu-ish thing.  And as I write this post, and my boyfriend hogs my bed whilst feverishly muttering random reasons why he loves me (in sickness, and in health; check), my stomach is beginning to feel much like "the beginning."  So I'm gonna get a leg up on this being sick thing, and drink some ginger ale, and join the sickly in that infested bed of mine.

11 comments:

The F Word Online said...

these photos are gorgeous. i loveee the third photo. i think it just might've inspired me to try something later : )

xx lue

Claire said...

Ech. Good luck with that! D:

saray said...

amazing pics!

check out the giveaway in my blog
http://myideaoffashion.blogspot.com/

TEXTSTYLES said...

I studied lit (english + french) and it will take you where you need to go!

I'm having a contest for a limited Edition Jimmy Choo tote. You should totez send a shot of you in your shoes!!!

http://torontotextstyles.blogspot.com/2010/01/jimmy-choo-247-contest.html

*bisous*

Elaine said...

Girl, I'm so with you. I often ask myself if I really need this degree....


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Erica said...

great photos. love the first two pics

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

that's the problem with school...you get so overloaded with work/assigments, you can't really enjoy what you're learning. hang in there!
xoxo alison

dust said...

slow bloggong month for us all... School can be hard, but so the best time of your life. I'm not a baloon type of a girl, but I'd fly away these right now!

Krimly said...

like the photos!

xoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com

Ash Fox said...

gorgeous! did you darken your hair? i love it.

x

FESI said...

Your blog is so cool!

wibiya

Web Analytics