Jan 18, 2010

Burberry Prorsum's Vin Diesel-esque Outerwear.




So Vin Diesel in XXX.  I know, I know, piss poor plot, predictable acting, but the wardrobe department was definitely killing it in that movie.  All of those German gangsters had such badass coats on, and even the skanks in the club had crazy eccentric makeup and atypical cocktail dresses.  And that Russian secret agent girl with the intentionally bad teeth wore the most luscious Harley Davidson shearling lined leather jacket I've ever seen.  This coat is actually from the Burberry Prorsum collection of dramatic military inspired pieces.  Definitely modern day German gangster, and I say that with my reference to the aesthetics of a German gangster being from a Vin Diesel movie, so if your a German gangster and you're reading this, just know that I think your kind wears badass outerwear.


12 comments:

Claire said...

Hah! Yeah, I mostly remember that movie for the jackets, too.

(That, and how much better it is when you imagine it's a terrible, TERRIBLE adaption of Transmetropolitan.)

Yuka said...

totally love that jacket! its amazing

C. said...

I really love Burberry Prorsum! love the jacket


xo, C
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com

Eri said...

Hi Nice blog!

Please come and visit me too!

I hope to see you soon.

skull & bunny society said...

badass is right

Eyeliah said...

Yes I totally agree, and this coat is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide to your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and take a look
at once more right here frequently. I am moderately certain I will be told many new
stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!


Look at my blog post ... wordpress deutsch anleitung
My page - wordpress einrichten anleitung

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, great job!

My homepage ... sehr-gut

Anonymous said...

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.


my web-site: Beinmassage

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this site needs far more attention.

I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information!

Stop by my web-site; Zöliakie Diät

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Review my web page: gebühren steuerberater

Anonymous said...

e cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette, e cigarettes, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes

wibiya

Web Analytics