Jan 2, 2010

It's a Giant Pretzel!


coat, vintage.  jeans, H&M.  belt, Forever XXI, scarf, vintage


When the ball dropped we toasted with Troeg's Mad Elf instead of the alternative of cheap sparkling white offered by bar parties around these parts.  Staying in definitely had its benefits; good friends, good beer, zero dollars spent, and I could lounge on a couch and remove my shoes while playing Mario Party.  So I had fun, in.  I've kind of been following the mentality that if I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna go out hard and Pittsburgh just doesn't offer good fun anymore, or maybe it just takes to many illegal substances to be fun, maybe particular people who relocated to NY took the fun with them.  Oh well, I'd rather save my pennies and go to Vegas.  Happy new leaf turning everyone.

10 comments:

Oranges And Apples said...

love the coat!

MissNeira said...

LOving that coat! very 70s!

Feelmore said...

Really into your fur coat! It's so perfect, and just a little bit 'Girl, Interrupted.'. Gorgeous.


www.sayhellomax.blogspot.com

wreckedstellar said...

Fabulous coat and love your layered necklaces! Sounds like you had a great New Year's! But yes, save for Vegas- clubs, gambling and buffets cannot be beat :)

The F Word Online said...

hey girl ! thanks so much for the link : ) i've linked you back as well, so i'll definitely be stopping by more often into this new year. ow ow. what a bold outfit. its got a woman-in-a-powersuit meets gossip girl feel to it. and of course the fur, lovelove. hope you had an amazing new yr !

xx lue

THE DIVINITUS said...

hi! treat me as tabula rasa.... I would love to find a fashion magazine which doesn't focus on red carpet gowns or office attires... so far I was subscribing to vogue and bazaar. tahnks :)

Susan said...

I love the coat dear! Happy new year 2010 (sorry, it's a bit late :])
thank you for the lovely comment too! IGCSE is an exam from the Cambridge UK and yeah it's quite hard I guess :D

xoxo
Susan

(always)alanna said...

gorgeous coat- what a great find!
and love your headerr!
xx
and gorgeouss blog- LOVE it!

dust said...

yes, I like this resolution. Compliments!
Happy 2010!

Allie said...

I love that you look like Anna Wintour as a bad ass rocker chick.

wibiya

Web Analytics