Dec 28, 2009

I Don't Care What I've Said in the Past, She is Just so Fucking Cool.






source FFFound


I know that during NYFashion Week I got super pissed off about her alleged ripping off of a Zac Posen skirt from a couple years back.  And then there also that jewelry line debacle that had me fuming and preaching about the criminal offense of ripping other people's artwork off.  I should continue to be angry, and vehemently oppose her.  Refuse to buy her designs, and maybe boycott RVCA altogether like my mom boycotted Nike over child labor.  Similar offense right?  Nah, in all actuality I can't help but love her.  She is so damn cool, and her philosophy on fashion is so fresh and exactly what got me into it so deeply.  So, here's to you Erin Wasson, keep on keepin' it real.

3 comments:

Out Of Order Design said...

huh I thought she was "just" a model. Gotta learn more!

dust said...

it's all post modernism anyway...

MissNeira said...

She is adorable! love her personality!

wibiya

Web Analytics