Nov 9, 2009

Monday Night Football and My Fashionably Steelerific Vintage Ungaro Blazer.


blazer, vintage Emanuel Ungaro. fishnets, Victoria's Secret.  boots, Harley Davidson.  black dress, AA.  floral applique tank, Old Navy.

I don't know how many of you fashionistas out there follow football, but here in Pittsburgh its almost sacreligious to not wear Steelers' colors on game day.  This city wide religiosity of colors and emblems, jerseys and Terrible Towels has made dressing for Monday night games a fun challenge for me.  I mean, I have some t-shirts that I DIYed with some fancy snipping, but jeans and a t-shirt can get a little boring after so many seasons.  Solution, this vintage Emanuel Ungaro blazer that I found on eBay.  So I successfully repped my team, and did so stylishly.  It's a win win, hope the Steelers do.  :)
 

wibiya

Web Analytics