Nov 15, 2009

Walkin' in Art Nuoveau: Footwear Designs by Kerrie Luft.


source Dazed Digital 

I just got done telling somebody how much I dislike stiletto heels, and then I found these pictures.  The highly stylized curvilinear heel made me curious about stilettos in general, so I did a little wikipedia-ing and found out that stilettos are actually better for you feet than chunky heels.  Except that's not true at all, its just Wikipedia proving my professors right.  All heels are bad for you.  Oh well,  just the nature of addiction.

The footwear was designed by Kerrie Luft.

1 comment:

Side Street Style said...

Oooh I love interesting and weird shoes....yeah I agree all heels are bad for you....but when they look good they look good - downfall for us all I think.
Great blog :)

Laura xxx
www.sidestreetstyle.com

wibiya

Web Analytics