Nov 16, 2009

Cow Girl Heaven by Houstina Summers.



I stumbled upon Cow Girl Heaven via Chictopia's marketplace.  Anytime I find myself endlessly clicking the "favorite item" button on Etsy I feel obligated to post about the designer.  I don't normally go for super girly pieces such as the above skirt, but its just such a perfect balance between romantic, cute, and sexy.  I especially love the Punk Rock Holiday dress, the studded detailing on the ends of the sleeves is just enough punk rock for it to remain dressy.  It's all about balance for LA based designer Houstina Summers, these pieces are bringing together so many little hints of different genres of fashionFor more pieces check out her website Cow Girl Heaven.

3 comments:

Closet Full of Nothing said...

I'm in LOVE with the flower headpiece in the first pic!

Ash Fox said...

that turtleneck dress= yes please!

Fi. Figueroa said...

the studded bustier! wow! so great. Now I'm gonna go jump over there haha!

wibiya

Web Analytics