Oct 18, 2009

Thigh Highs.


source Le Fashion

Playing with lengths and heights is always a great place to start when creating an outfit that pushes the envelope a little.  We shorten our skirts, and heighten our boots and socks in an effort to expose a different area of skin.  Fashion and sexuality definitely go hand in hand, and lately I've been feeling that exposing that area of one's thigh between the knee and the bottom of a mini skirt is the most risqué thing to do with an outfit.  However, appropriateness is sometimes a concern.  I want to believe that it doesn't matter how sexy my boots are and that if you are in shape you can wear as short of a skirt as you want.  However my mother would say otherwise.  What do you guys think, should we keep societal norms and concerns in mind when dressing our sexy selves, or throw caution to the wind and be bold no matter what? 

2 comments:

nookie said...

I think we should be at the middle and depending on the occassion be bold or not:)

She's Dressing Up said...

I say be bold! As long as you feel confident in what you're wearing you'll look good! I think that most people have enough common sense to know when something is completely innapropriate (say, wearing thigh highs to church or something) but as long as the occasion seems right then go for it =]

wibiya

Web Analytics