Oct 6, 2009

Leopard boots.

 boots, Fioni.  denim jacket, Levi's.  leggings, ebay.  scarf, vintage

I found these awesome wedged leopard print boots on Ebay; they arrived yesterday, and I've been pretty much living in them since.  I was on my way out the door, and I found the glorious postal service box wedged between my front and storm doors.  I ripped open the box and they were on my feet in seconds.  I have to say I've never been more comfortable sprinting down a jagged Pittsburgh sidewalk in unfamiliar three and a half inch heels as I did in these.  I almost missed the bus, but instead I arrived at the stop with my dog-eared copy of King Lear in hand, a half-smoked cig hanging from my lips, hair crying to be pulled back, but towering proudly in my killer leopard boots.

1 comment:

Lori said...

nice find, i've been trying to find a pair of leopard shoes for a while now

wibiya

Web Analytics