Oct 22, 2009

Jailbreaker.


dress, Laundry by Shelli Segal. jacket, Levi's. gloves, boyfriend's. earrings, XErin Magoc

It's been awhile since I've done an outfit post.  Actually, my sever lack of modeling skills and crappy camera have me concerned with the level of interest in these posts anyway.  Although I suppose they take practice.
So I wore this to school a couple days ago.  I found the dress at a thrift store in Greentree, I think it was 2 or 3 dollars.  It's actually supposed to be a tank top with ruching on the sides but I didn't like the bulk of material that the ruching caused so when I put it on I added a belt, and I kept tugging at it to smooth it out and accidentally ended up ripping the ruching.  Then I realized its potential as a dress and ripped a little more on both sides, more on the right so it has a little bit of an asymmetrical hemline.  
Those gloves, which are freakin' awesome if I do say so myself, are courtesy of my boyfriend Darren leaving them at my house the other night.  I think they are H&M but I'm not sure because he acquired them from me finding them one night when I closed the bar I was working at.  Yeah, I'm pretty talented at finding things cheap :)
Share

1 comment:

Ash Fox said...

omg those gloves are killer. you adorable. you have to do more outfit posts!

..yeah the red flame is perfect for going out because you don't need any accessories..you just throw it on and go. it also comes in blue, gold or silver.

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

wibiya

Web Analytics