Oct 28, 2009

It's a Leopard Coat Kind of Day.


cut-offs, thrifted/DIY. boots, Harley Davidson. top, Otre. beanie, AA. coat, Dollhouse

 
The cat in the second picture is a stray that likes to kick it in our backyard.  I didn't want anyone thinking we have a cat and we leave it out in the rain.  I would love to adopt that cat but it has fleas...so sad.  He's pretty cool...I mean it...I keep wanting to refer to it as he despite the fact that I don't know what sex it is.  Anyway, it/he keeps me company when I got outside to smoke and it/he is super adorable.
So a little about this outfit, I found the coat on ebay for a very low price of 25 bucks, and the knit leggings that I'm wearing were courtesy of my sister (thanks Er).  The whole outfit was just thrown together in an effort to be warm but not to warm.
Oh yeah, I wanted to give a shout out to Lauren...some of you might know her as ljoo, or from her young yet fabulous blog Ariel & Ralph.  I did a post awhile back featuring some of my favorite looks from Lookbook.nu one of the looks being hers.  Anyway, I inadvertently found her on Chictopia, we exchanged blog addresses and I discovered what an amazing painter she is.  You should most def check out her blog, here.
Ok, homework...Go Pens!

10 comments:

kirstyb said...

loving the leopard print coat looks fab xxxxx

bisou-joue said...

love your coat !!

Ashley said...

V. cool coat!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

THE DIVINITUS said...

Good score, leopard is hot this season.

C.Chico said...

love the leopard coat

The Stiletto Effect said...

Hi :)

My Blog “The Stiletto Effect” and CHANEL are GIVINGAWAY one "Chanel Le Vernis # 479 Kaleidoscope (Limited Edition)".

Being a Limited Edition this colour is already out of stock, so maybe this will be the only way to get one!

To enter just visit www.thestilettoeffect.com

It ends today at midnight (PST), so hurry up!

Good Luck!

Kisses
Susana R.

Closet Full of Nothing said...

Hey!

Thank you so much for your support! I still find what has happened really ridiculous ... but it's their site afterall, they can do whatever they want :) If there's one thing i gained is meeting ppl like you! you've been very sweet!!

I realized we haven't exchanged links yet, i'd love to add to to my blogroll :)

Elaine said...

LOVE the leopard print jacket!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Lori said...

i love the outfit! the leopard jacket goes great with it

Lauren Elizabeth said...

it should always be a leopard coat kind of day :) Love it.

wibiya

Web Analytics