Oct 10, 2009

Eclectic, Glamourous, and Sexy.


source Style.com

Roland Mouret's Spring '10 line caught my eye as I was looking through the show pictures on Style.com.  I'm usually attracted to black/brown/and white in my personal styling, but I've been trying to work actual color into it.  The color palette that Mouret uses, is pretty much perfect.  I love the bright blues, that offbeat orange number, and the mix of black with shimmering gold.  The shimmering gold is what got me I think.  I'm not normally much of a bling/shimmer kind of girl, but there's something about those striped drappey mini dresses that's just uniquely captivating.  He also seems to have done something interesting to every look's neckline, and hemline, additions which always push stock glamorous silhouettes to a new individuality that's all in the details.

wibiya

Web Analytics