Sep 18, 2009

best of lookbook.nu.



Vintage Blazer Lauren Moffatt, acid wash skinny jeans Lux by UO, platform booties Sam Edelman, beaded necklace UO, vintage bracelets and tank

blouse vintage, gold elephant belt Wickedplumvintage.com, skirt Express, bag Zara, booties Morgan de Toi, gloves vintage

bull denim skirt AA

leather moto jacket H&M, Vogue tee vintage, leopard leggings Indiska, shoes Dinkso


I love the creative use of yellow in the last look.  I always feel like incorporating yellow is a challenge because for me it always comes off looking very 'Steelers pride,' which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'm not always trying to identify myself like that.  I guess it's just cultural condition to see black and yellow/gold and think Steelers/Pens/Pirates.  Oh well, you can take the girl out of the 'Burgh but you can't take the 'Burgh out of the girl :)

xo 
 

2 comments:

She's Dressing Up said...

Lookbook is always so inspirational!

K8 said...

agreed...I spend waaaay too much time on that site :)

wibiya

Web Analytics